We are currently looking for architectural assistants and architects to join our studio to work on a number of exciting public buildings, creative residential projects and fun commercial interiors.
- fluency with a variety of design software, such as Rhino, Photoshop, Revit, AutoCad, SketchUP, InDesign and Illustrator.
- ability to explore options and come up with quality design ideas
- ability to take concepts to the next level via detailed design
- ability to learn through practice
- good level of spoken and written English
- interest in practical aspects of architectural materiality
- responsible attitude to design work
- attention to detail
Please email your CV and portfolio (less than 8mb) to firstname.lastname@example.org